Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wedding ^^

A Different Wedding

Initially, i was worried because im going alone, that im the only chinese (sasha's friends) who attend..
I was too, worried so much about the transport
Since it stated it will end at 10pm, driving back to KL or Klang alone seems dangerous as im driving alone..
Asking help from some friends, and none of them can make it
And eventually, i have to make it myself also.
Think positively, i get to do things that i am afraid to do (driving alone at highway at night)
Several times already, when being rejected when asking other people's favors
And i have to do it
Disappointing, but feel glad for myself as well ^^

4.15pm, departed from Klang, damn jam in several places until Kepong (5.35pm)
And worried the GPS don't know where it will brings me
So is NKVE --- Damansara toll --- Damansara uptown --- LDP --- Kepong

Being welcomed warmly from my friends and her family
They are just so friendly ^^
Tie-ing sarae is not an easy job,
So we are waiting for the aunty and tie for us in Sasha's house.
I couldn't believe i actually wear it!
The moment when i wear and walk it with heels
The sarae actually did actually "fly" and the feeling is amazing!

Reach the hall, wedding started at 8pm
Have some performance, followed by buffet dinner where all of us are starving already...
Nasi briyani, curry mutton (damn nice!), salad, etc...
The food taste good ^^
Then followed by the photo session,
Where the guests will go upon and give their wishes and "envelope"
I put it in AngPau (because im Chinese ma it symbolize best wishes for the couple also!)
While others give white envelope....

Guests started to leave around 10.30pm
Where we, stay backed and dance until 12am...
One thing i like about Indian wedding is, dancing
They are just so good in dancing, like naturally born dancer
Then we leave the hall and went to Neethiya's house...

Her father is serving us with Briyani and mutton curry and liquor
Sarah and I cannot take in any food...
But another friend is eating, quite a lot somemore!
*Seems bit bian tai, but i love seeing people who loves to eat! like he has 4 stomach!
And he kept smiling and the satisfying face is so cute!

Since he's staying in Bukit Tinggi, so i followed his car back to Klang
He said he wanted to fly but since i said im not good in driving
He go slow initially
But after that he saw that i can pick up the speed
We started to speed...
I have never exceed 120km/h on highway, unless when i want to cut the car infront
And yesterday i broke my record
And i wouldn't have the guts to do so in future anymore!
Its fun, syoking, dangerous.......
within 25-30mins i already reach home...

Another friend getting married and leave Malaysia...
Everyone is leaving Malaysia..
Feels kinda sad...
But that's life right
Every one of us have our own plan and route to go
And i have mine as well...

*Conclusion
I like the sarae wearing moment
I like Indian's wedding!
I like meeting new friends who are so funny and gentlemen!
I like driving highway at night
I like it when i finally can do it, although is because no one is helping me

Overall,
I feel goood!!~~

----- The End -----


No comments: