Carrot
I understand carrot is one of the good-food in this universe
Beta-carotene that good for eyes etc
Nevertheless, I really don't like to eat carrot
Perhaps, the taste is too strong?
Recently due to the haze my eyes got so dry and irritated
Things that comes to my mind few days back,
Why don't I make some carrot pickles?
(*im not sure is that considered pickles or not, because it was not supposed to be dry, it will be immersed in the vinegar sugar solution!)
Food that is good for your eyes - CARROT
The only acceptable carrot for me is in
Juice form, or pickles!!
Yea pickles!!
SO yesterday I cut all the carrots into pieces
One bottle I put normal vinegar
The other two with Apple Vinegar
Put it in the refrigerator
And I am satisfied with the taste (just consumed it, ALOT!)
It is more tasty if you consume it after one week
*Happy for myself hehe!!
Like to cook, like to modify food, like to try new food!
That's me !! ^^
![]() |
| The apple vinegar + sugar carrot pickles |

No comments:
Post a Comment