Thursday, July 1, 2010


Today is Day 2... But somehow the chain is broken...



Today when i wake up, 

Its totally different from yesterday..

No more clinging in the mistakes or arguments or anger or disappointed in the yesterday,

No more thinking about the bad things,

I didn't think about it at all!!

No more regrets feeling to you..


I give myself two weeks time to adjust my situation,

I read some books, somehow it just stabilize my mood..

I understand more things,

I know I cant be so selfish, to tie up this,

Things have changed, 

Although the problem is its hard to accept the fact that it is.

Well, i'm sad.. But what I can do?

Not to drown myself deep down forever?



I cant force you to do things it suppose not to happen

And, i'm learning how to solve this...

Again, I know one day,

Things can be better,

We can still like yesterday......

Right?? ^^

No comments: