Saturday, July 3, 2010



Day 4

So far so good ^^

Today mum take me go KL, went to the clinic again..

Actually I wanna see another lady doctor, 

But twice in 2 weeks I went there the doctor I see is that male doctor!!

Hahhahahahhahah!! XD


For the second time, he's still so handsome ^^

Chubby face, nice smile, a bit haven-wake-up-face, sexy voice, etc...

In fact, he was like a kiddo more than a doctor hahaha ^^


For the 5 mins inside I was smiling hahahaha ^^

Because when he was talking to me he was kinda blur....

This good mood continue for the whole day ^^


Overall it's okie, the problem I suspect is a truth by the way ^^

And the doctor was shock when he knew I donate blood...

Hahhahahaha haix sad case,

Looks like I cant donate blood in future anymore,

Unless I got my body in perfect level first ^^

Or else, instead of donate blood, 

I'm the one that need blood ^^




No comments: