Monday, February 4, 2013
A picture of my favourite
Was stalking around some pictures and I found this
Starring at it for quite some time....
Its in JB, my cousin sister's wedding lunch buffet
Its a very hot day and I was sweating like hell,
Cousin brother is around and quickly I ask him to snap a picture of mine with weiwei...
"one, two..." when he almost click
Suddenly, another cousin sister of mine Sharmint carried her son Jayden
And went into the picture ^^
So here it is...
I like this picture very much!!
Wei wei is smiling with her sexy hair
And Sharmint and Jayden they successfully covered my fat body ^^
I like all of us smiling....
This is my first picture taken with them....
Time passes so fast,
It just like yesterday when I hold weiwei when she's a few months old
And I still remember she pee on my new skirt
And today she's a Standard 4 student already....
It just like yesterday when all of us play infront of grandma's house padang
Sharmint is one of many cousins playmates
And today she's a mother of two already....
Life is so incredible...
Pretty, lovely stories happening around ^^
Guess my psycho genes are here again
I should stop and sleep ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment