Thursday, January 24, 2013

Les Miserables | Crochet | Supper buffet


Les Miserables


Finally it's out!!! the soundtracks!!!
I have been waiting for so long ^^
Listen back to the songs
I can still feel the touch and sadness.....
It's a beautiful story, but sad..
Listen for a several rounds (and still listening now)
It's still nice!!!
The moment when i keep having goosebumps when all of them singing
That kind of feeling is undescribable....
I guess, this is the reason why you are addicted to it too
I wonder the cinema still got this movie or not..
Hmmm


Crochet !!!



Picture explains everything ^^
Yeap, this is what im working at in this few days,
Due to improper hand gesture my hand cramp a few times...
Hope this will work out eventually
It really really challenge my patience....
I wonder how those people can finish it within 2 days?

Thank you my dear for spending soo much effort of teaching me...
Love you sooo much!! ^^

Jogoya Supper


Shopping with four guys is a special experience
When all of them are one head taller than you
All you need is to raise your head all the time when talking to them hahaha ^^
Two hours to reach Pavilion because it's raining and traffic jam
Damn hungry and keep on counting down for the time to reach....

One funny thing is,
I thought its abit over to put two tea bags in a teapot
And then one of my friend is putting 8 greentea teabag in that teapot!!!
I was like, wowwwwww lolx!!!!
Being a tea lover
I would like to try that also one day ^^

What i realize from this buffet is
All the while I'm constantly being reminded
Not to be greedy and take too much food
Because until now i still cannot exactly predict my satiety level
Until yesterday, when i really waste a huge amount of food
It brings me a meaningful lesson of greedy.....

My whole stomach was full of food and liquid
Until the next day i can still feel the food, in the stomach..........
This is a bit, erhmmm, scary...
Consequences of overly full...

Every evidence carries certain values and meanings beneath it...
And this is one of it....
Learn, and be grateful you finally realize it...



* Im thankful that Im given a bunch of friends.... Although it's been 6 years since we graduated, but we are still keep in touch among us. Some i know since primary school, some i know around form 4.... Appreciated u guys ^^

No comments: