Crapping
Hmmm, finally, today is the LAST day of passing up assignments and small tests and midterms...
After all the rushing, all the writing, all the used-up-space-memorizing, all the stressing...
Im all free from it, just waiting for the finals to come, in two weeks more....
In this semester, i experienced quite some new things....
I saw a lot of things and,
I engaged in a lot of weird problems which i think is the most hectic one in this semester.....
But one thing, whenever what is happening, there are some of my friends who can really cheer up my life,
A friend who's laughing and happiness spread, effectively, to me...
She reminds me of one of my old buddy in TARC,
Both of them support me whenever i'm deep down, and i really feel comfortable when hanging out,
I always go back condo with a smile on my face,
Because always i will have a good time with my dear friends....
We crap alot, we laugh alot (even inside the LRT when everyone starring at us BUT we DONT CARE)
We just enjoying ourself....
Sometimes, life is torturing,
As human, loaded with all the problems which,
Majority we find it by ourself,
We have to look for alternatives to be in the well-stage...
OK, lets starts with crapping, just because suddenly i find it im in a suitable environment to crap ^^
1. 了解到,就算关系良好的两个人,到了一个阶段,就算没有任何事情发生也好,他们,有时,突然间,会变得好尴尬。当只有两个人的时候,可以静静的,没话谈。这位朋友,我只认识了他半年,但一开始我们很有默契,然后,就没有下文了。。。
2. 了解到,你对朋友好,对方未必会对你好。有人曾告诉我,一段友谊,是 50 50 制度的。太多的付出,只会让对方往后跑。或者,不是每个人都可以接受你这样的对待。虽然很想好像以往的开心地,稀里哗啦开开心心的谈话,虽然有点不可能,但还是希望这一天的到来。
3. JO 让我明白了很多很多的道理。如果一件不如意的事情,很不幸的,发生了,你很很不想的,可以试着想象- 如果它发生了,最坏最坏的情景是什么? 然后,问你自己,你可以接受得到吗?你这么执着的值得吗??没了你想要的,还能继续生存吗?? 这是我最近用着的方法。开始的句子会是很执着的,很生气的,可是通常到最后,通常都是 - 哈?? 我当然不会在意,当然不会严重到要了我的命咯。
4. 强逼你只会增加误会,所以,在学着不再义气用事。会发生的总会发生,我会接受的。我,做回我自己,你,也不必要强逼你自己做一些奇奇怪怪的动作,那只会让我对这段友情感到失望和伤感而以。
5. 长大后,看到了社会丑陋的一面。人总会希望向上爬,我非常的赞同,也支持,因为,这是人的本性。人总是需要进步的,提升自己,在年轻最有本钱的时候发挥自己的潜能,以免年老的时候后悔。啊,扯太远了,回到话题。是什么原因让你会去跟一个人交朋友呢? 因为他很很聪明? 因为他很善良? 因为他很有趣? 因为他很会帮助人? 因为他很帅? 因为他特别"样衰"?? 等等的。怎么样也好,总是有一些些原因让你或他,打出第一步,成为朋友。每每想到这里,还是觉得自己有点坏坏的,难道这一切的一切都是正常的吗? 真的是要利用他人,而做朋友的吗? 但是,跟朋友一起的时候,虽然有一天,他没了他所有的优点,我还是不会太在意的呀。
6. 改变思想,言行举止也会跟着改变。也是JO告诉我的。与其逼着自己这样不做,那样不做,当你了解到背后的原因是,当你尝试改变那原因是,你会得到感情的释放,不再一意孤行,执着,自然而然的不必要的动作就不会发生了咯。
Crap 1: Addicted to canteen's sandwich... I love their sandwich soooo much that i can buy it every single day!!
Crap2: I tend to get hungry easily recently, izit because of all the walking and brainstorming that require me to add in energy or, my appetite just increase without reasons?
Crap3: I tend to sleep alot in the noon. Because i couldnt sleep well at night. Im those that easily to get up once there is a sound or light when im sleep. Things got better when i sleep with eyes-cover this few days ^^
Crap4: Im proud of myself with the new theory i invent - the Trace Theory. It actually sounds so normal that its a normal theory but actually it isnt!! Its all a misunderstanding where i thought my friend was saying that and i just type it inside my discussion and when she question me what it is, i got blank -.-!!!
Crap5: I eat something to release tension, something in my fridge. Although i know its not good for health, i still chew it whenever i feel unhappy or stress up.
Crap6: Carlsberg is certainly not a good choice to drink, after u leave it inside the fridge for, i duno, a week?? It actually made me almost vomit yesterday..... Im thinking to use the bottle to plant something inside ^^
Crap7: I feel sorry for my group... Really sorry that i contribute so less, that made you both rushing so bad yesterday..... My fault....
![]() |
| haha its the same as us, 2 guys 2 girls... |
Crap8: Ms Winnae trial run is 100% scary... I cant imagine when im in the one-to-one 30mins interview with her, in a cold, small, superb clean room... yah, introduce my dear lecturer to u :
- A very very good-in-teaching research lecturer!!! (100% support) which in all 14 weeks in both the semester, i NEVER felt in sleep in her class, even tough its a 3hrs class.
- Speaks increadibly fast that require our attention to listen and the most wonderful thing is - she dont use mike and slides. Those who are sitting behind is just a sad case lar, cant listen and see at all, perhaps all you can see is her mouth is moving. Unless, you know lips-language lar ^^
- She did not open the door by herself, or she will use tissue to open it. She sanitize all her pens and lappy and everything in her room i know it, because this is what she is doing during the 30mins interview. We just keep on starring what she is doing until it distract our attention and didnt get what she's asking for -.-!!
![]() |
| 4 of us standing in the room, shes the one sitting |
- She sanitize everytime she touch something that is not hers.
![]() |
| the one that she is using |
- She is my favourite lecture in HELP, so far ^^
Altough sometimes i keep complaining about her, i will still willingly to be taught by her. Willingly, although her demands are high, alot of requirements... One thing happen today is, when she ask us to passup the colloqium tickets and assignments within, 3mins??? All the people rush to the front and i observe, its just like a military class!! Sharon said we shall record it down ^^
Crap8: I realize you are posting status one every single minute.... This is increadible as in 3am in the morning you are still posting?? Are you even sleeping in the night??
Crap9: I want to eat durian, but its so expensive.... I miss the durian puff, i want to eat durian....
Crap10: I have a condo where i stay it very happily ^^ I have a roomate who is very sweet and kind and cute ^^ I have a 2yrs-younger-than-me-which-made-me-feel-old housemate who is so cute and interested in alot of things ^^ I have another housemate who is my 6years old friend who is very knowledgeable and interesting also.. I love to stay here ^^
Crap11: Mr Kok's sister is coming this month. I wonder what she will buy for us this time lolx!!! She brings totally-damn-sweet syrup-covered biscuits and bars from UK last year... From there i realize this is what they have oversea??? Its superb sweet la.... And, she bought us Roti Boy when she went KLCC... Every year she will come to Msia and stay for a week or two to visit and buying stuffs, which she claims is cheaper compared to UK....
Crap12: The guy sitting beside me is tense up infront of the lappy.... Gambateh!!! (im afraid of talking to you when you are in this kind of state)....
Crap13: Yay this saturday we are going to Sg Long.... Haha dunno this time what our friend will bring us to???
Crap14: A friend just call and said that she is considering not studying in HELP... Of course, i will not let her go, because is not she is poor in studying but, she has a good foundation in English and its a waste for her not to continue the program. Sumor, her family can afford her to study......
Crap15: I saw hui yi continuous for two weeks. She is getting prettier and prettier nowadays ^^ I can feel that its God's will that he put alot of Christian friends beside me, so that i can strengthen my believe more ^^
Thats all the crap, will continue next time ^^
Cheers,
Xiaowen
















No comments:
Post a Comment