Yesterday is kinda a tired day for me...
Early morning wake up without open one of the light in the house - 6.15am
In dark i get bath, dress up and went out the house
Without waking up my friends who are still sleeping peacefully in their dreams... (* envy.. ) ^^
Well, JH decided to follow me to HELP,
So both of us went there to attend Conflict Management class by the Prof...
I kinda "pe fu" him as he did not sleep in her class,
But me the one who feel asleep.....
After the class, we rush to the main block pay fees and all that,
And rushing again to KLCC...
Due to lack of time i just simply grab one twigies and this is my only lunch.....
Training for around 4-5hrs....
SO damn tired...
One to one training by the manager (*wow...)
I take a cab there when i go, but walk back by legs....
Really have no idea how to walk from menara keng seng to klcc....
Kinda lost....
Lastly have to say HELP to YC pula... T.T
His direction also im lost... T.T
But lastly reach there also.... (*hahhahaa...)
Damn tired.....
Decided to go home because feeling abit not so well......
Having nice dinner in ai mian zi wif JH, Mun, YC and Eric San...
After the dinner, while all of them going V2,
Im done with packging and went back home....
I slept in the KTM....
I slept immediately in mum's car until reach already also don't know..
I throw my bags on floor, change my pyjamas and sleep immediately in my sweet room....
Tired, sick...
Wake up in the next morning..... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment