Thursday, August 26, 2010
The night before i didn't have a good sleep,
only 3hrs of sleep and it's killing me on the morning...
*Shame shame to say, but something bad did happen on the first day of me in HELP..
Too emo emo.... too bad..
I think Dr Goh who talks on the stage also feel weird why freshie like me sitting there and &)@&#@)*
Well, i have try to control but cant control ma....
My eyes are so pain for this few days...
Since when i have become so fragile???
Relationship problems, comes after one another...
People who are close to me tend to have conflicts with me recently...
My mum, my sis, a friend of mine, another 2 friends of mine...
Getting so headache when all this happen,
I'm already so "big head" in one thing and another appeared this few days!
So sakit hati when they actually did this...
But also my fault, so I accept it...
I understand my friend's temper,
I accept her as my friend, so this is her and i accept it 2 yrs before ^^
I know this is more easy to settle compare to another one....
If u both are reading this,
I want to say - IM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE ARGUMENTS..
Please minor it because i think i gonna get crazy if i continue to have conflicts like this..
Too much for me to worry of....
Please....
Another one, what i can say...
Things happened 2 weeks ago time...
I take the first steps, You humiliate me,
Again, i accept it because you are my friend also..
But this time, your cold voice and tone i will never ever forget!
Sleepless night, another morning of bengkak eyes....
When can this be ended???????
I cant continue like this you know,
I'm so suffer, but you take it easy...
You don't know...
Tired of traveling.... tired of walking here and there.....
Tired of all the arguments.....
Waiting for the day to come, until you and me really sit down and talk about it
Until i'm ready, i'll go on my life as usual...
Too much things to worry but why
You become one of it???
Every thing of you become so scary that yesterday a friend mentioned your name
I cry infront of her....
Just the name....
**Speechless...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment