Friday, June 18, 2010


Ola!!! ^^

This week im facing some difficult situation, 
So i decided to throw myself out for a while...
3 of us, we went to Neway...
Quite okie, rm7++ per person in a big room ^^

I find it fun and relax when singing with a bunch of girls..
I can behave according to what i like lolx!!
If guys there i might feel a bit tensed up pula haha...

Things get high where....
YeeWei wave up my skarf, when we sing the Fifa World Cup song!!
And BoonYee couldnt find 黄小琥 thus she asked...
What i see is, she find it in the Male section -.-!!
So i shout,  黄小琥是女的!!!
And we burst into laugher!!

Hahahha stress released ^^
By the way, im glad to see they got into uni soon...
No more emergency meeting when we want to TT...
BY going to Melaka....

So this SingK plan is actually a farewell thinggy for them ^^^
I'll miss u guys!!
Hahhahahahahhah XD


Found this in deep deep... hahhaha yr 2008...


yr 2010.... 

No comments: