What i experienced in this first day...
1. I am all late and rushing like mad ppl who almost engage in car accident, and the tutor 'put aeroplane' to us without early information...
2. Two hours later, i am all rushing from S.A.D, from the east part of the school rush to the west part of DK ABE. That time it's raining cats and dogs out there but we still decided to go there (1st T mar)... My hair are all wet, like mad ppl that some stare at me when i enter DK. Can be said just came out from bathing without drying myself first. I dry myself with tissue and that time James annouced that our dear Mr Lecture cannot make it to the cls.
3. I broke my new umbrella, i feel so clumsy in the school bus...
3 comments:
ur virus hands are so powerful,buy a better quality umbrella,not all the cheap thing is good.
that umbrella costs me rm14 ler,so gek sim tat day..haix lolz..
choose quality 1,more bones are better,the collapse type like to broken.
Post a Comment