Saturday, January 24, 2009

...

For me, "break" is not a common thing anymore where almost every few weeks i will gain some break privileged. Yup, this is definately sounds different with my previous educational system which we have to attend lots of tuitions and tuitions after scholling time. That time i desperately wanna attend to tertiary education since i observe the advantages more than the disadvantages. I blame tuisyen teachers of excessive homeworks, that like will never to be accomplished. At the same time, i still enjoying the moment we all have spend together, which everytime the funny or memorable scenes lingering inside my brain, a smile will appear on my face (^.^). Now, in Tarc, we have less homeworks, more to assignments and presentations.

I miss the moment we are rushing for tuisyen homeworks, curi-curi doing in school when the class is on going even the teachers are still teaching haha.. Now, i become so free, and tension also since my housemates are rushing their homeworks like hell, i'm the one who is always the free lady. Na, even i'm having sem exams yet i'm the one who is watching tv playing pc, they are the one who studying.. Iheard from a friend that they are going to increase the diploma into 3years, the reason providing is - student don't have enough time for sem break. My Godness, I prefer the management "manage wisely" our timetable, see throughly our empty classes, fill up the empty spaces and make it to one and a half year. This is much more better. Diploma students have too much free time, altought Lecturer mentioned the time is provided for student's to make revision and to complete homeworks.

Chinese New Year eve reunion is tomorrow night, but the feeling of joy is not with me right now. Dunno why i think is because of the exams time and half way in the middle the school let us have a CNY break, and that's why i'm here. My Second Sem exams are not so well prepared as compared to the first sem that one of the subjects 'Theories In Counselling and Psychotherapy', I think i'll failed it. Maybe is the sense of satisfaction make me look down the subjects and hence, i'm getting the punishement.

I'm not feeling to go to the house tomorrow, althought we only meet once a year but i just cant stand it. Maybe i need more time to overcome this feeling.

I came back from condo to Klang this morning, 8.05am and reach at 8.45am. Mum came and fetch me and koko which just came back, our luggage is like one huge stone bag with 6little bags (mine). Thx mum for came so early and certainly I feel so weak when imagine i have to carry all this and walk, squeeze inside the lrt and ktm and bus. 

Koko and Uncle Four just leave our house, i hope you guys can arrive safely, and drive with patience without hurry~~I'll meet with you all in monday, just now i really hope can go with both of you since the car is so so empty, since tomorrow I'm being forced to attend  the dinner...

Happy Chinese New Year  

to all my fellow relatives n friends ~~~~~

                        

No comments: